...bringing SEXY blogs back.

...bringing SEXY blogs back.




11/15/2010

I Know I'm Late But...

...Nicki Minaj, you have my attention.

TWO hot releases off her upcoming Pink Friday CD.  I am the last to get on the Minaj train, (as a matter of fact, I'm still not sure that both feet are on), but she has dropped TWO singles that are uncharacteristic of her feature work.  The first being "Your Love" which samples Annie Lennox's classic "No More 'I Love You's".  I mostly like that song because of the creative use of the sample.  But I just, for the first time, heard her new joint, "Right Thru Me".  Amazing production on this track is trumped only by the vulnerability in the lyrics and the presentation.  In keeping with the mood of the song, Nicki has provided an emotional video that most of us who have ever been in love, I mean, REALLY in love can relate to.  Nicki Minaj, I am listening... you keep this up, and I may have to pick up Pink Friday when it comes out next week.  If you're late like me, please enjoy Right Thru Me:

No comments: