...bringing SEXY blogs back.

...bringing SEXY blogs back.




9/06/2010

SEXYBLACK MEGA-POST EXCLUSIVE: TAMIA LIVE!!!!! in Central Park... almost in it's Entirety!

This is a VERY BIG DEAL for me.  As most of my people know, I've been to a LOT of concerts, like A LOT.  But there are a few artists that I've been dying to see LIVE that I've never had a chance to.  Oddly enough, one of those artists, is Canada's own TAMIA.  I love everything about her, her voice, her look, the way she carries herself and the way she doesn't carry on like the others in her industry (married with kids, and committed to her craft).  To get her last album out HER WAY, with the songs she knew her fans wanted she actually had to go to South Africa to sign a global independent distribution deal.  That is dedication.

Recently in NYC, she graced her fans with a free concert in Central Park.  She performed several of her hits, including So Into You, Imagination, Can't Get Enough, Stranger In My House, Officially Missing You, Missing You, Spend My Life With You, Still, You Put A Move On My Heart (which I've always wanted to hear live and is a MUST WATCH), just to name a few.

Luckily for us, someone took some great HD video of the event.  If you love Tamia, even if you don't, you have to watch this performance.  She can sing her face off and she has so much grace with a dash of sexiness.  For your viewing pleasure, I have searched the best clips and when you're done watching, you will feel like I do,... that you just crossed something off your list that you didn't even know that you wanted to experience.

Enjoy...

Imagination, Can't Get Enough

You Put A Move On My Heart (WOW!)

Officially Missing You/Missing You (CRA-Z)

Spend My Life With You

Stranger In My House (Again, wow!)

No comments: