...bringing SEXY blogs back.

...bringing SEXY blogs back.




9/11/2011

SEXYBLACK INTRO: Russian Street Artist Lora Zombie

A few years ago, while taking a trip to LA to visit my boys, Nasri & Quddus, while visiting Quddus, I was introduced to the street art of Banksy.  I'm not sure if you've heard of him, but his street art is world renowned.  Last year a movie was released about the elusive Banksy and the eccentric film maker that was able to finally get him on film.  The movie is called "Exit Through The Gift Shop" and it is fascinating on so many levels.  Anyway, since then, I've become more and more interested in what's being called commercial street art.  I have an Alex Cherry on my wall in my new apartment, and I'd like to get another one.  To see what I'm talking about, just go to www.eyesonwalls.com and look around.
On that website, I found a new artist from Russia who is a young lady with a unique style and a great eye.  She is actually having her first show outside of Russia here in Toronto at the Gladstone on October 21, 2011.  Just so you know what a talent she is, I've included a cool video below that shows how she gets it done.  After the video, I've included some of her better works.  My favorite is the Amy.

No comments: