...bringing SEXY blogs back.

...bringing SEXY blogs back.




3/30/2010

Guess What I'm Listening To RIGHT NOW!!!?...


Special thanks to my girlfriend, Yugi, for this. I'll let you know how it is. If people leave comments and want to hear it bad enough (who knows, it could just be me), I will stream the finer points of the album through SEXYBLACK'S RANDOM ACTS.

UPDATE:    This is a SOLID album.  These guys still sound so AMAZING.  The album starts very strong and stays that way until the last two tracks (something crazy happens there).  Still this album is a welcome entry into the top 10 of the year so far (it is a better listen than Usher.)  There are a few Dru Hill classics.  Mainly BACK TO THE FUTURE (this song is tied with Usher's "There Goes My Baby" for Song of the year so far).  And Dru Hill have RE-MADE, and MADE BETTER Tears For Fears "Everybody Wants To Rule The World".  If these two songs get the single treatment, DRU HILL is inevitably BACK!!!  Let's see what happens.  InDruPendence Day is slated for release at the end of May.  Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Bun dat fe meh!

Curtis said...

Only if you promise to buy it when it comes out.