...bringing SEXY blogs back.

...bringing SEXY blogs back.




12/14/2009

Blogging with SexyBlack 101

Feedback has been given on this blog, and I've come up with a few suggestions to make SexyBlack's Sugar Beats even better and more interactive.

Unfortunately, I cannot produce dialogue boxes like Facebook employs for people to write visible comments, but that doesn't mean that I don't welcome them, I do, alot.  Feedback from you will only help this blog to be better for everyone.  That being said, here are some things we can both do to make this project more interactive:

  1. Any posts that you'd like to comment on, simply click "COMMENTS" underneath it.  I will see it and I will respond and all comments on the subject will be visible to you.  Others who have left comments before you will also see what you have to say.  So we can have some dialogue on some or all of the posted topics.  This would also be the perfect place to let me know what kinds of posts you would like to see:  ie. Architecture, cool gadgets, fashion, TV, movie trailers, Celebrity News/Gossip, Music Industry inside information, etc.  Things that you'd like to get and see first on SexyBlack's Sugar Beats before most other blogs have them.  Let's try to keep the criticism on the constructive side.
  2. Too busy to respond?  Doesn't mean you can't give some form of quick feedback to let me know if you're feeling the post/type of post that I've put up.  You can actually help me form the content that you see.  This blog may belong to me, but it's for everybody.  Underneath the "COMMENTS" link, there are Reaction buttons you can click and let me know how you feel about what I've posted (it's similar to Facebook's "Like" component, but better).  Your current options are:  Funny; Interesting; Cool; Crappy; and Do Better, Curtis.  Let me know how you feel, also you can see how other people feel about something which may persuade you to check it out.
  3. Finally, if there's a question you'd like to post and have answered like in the previous post, you can hit me here, and send an email to me.  I will review it and either post a response, or if more appropriate, I will send you a personal response directly.
Together, we can achieve a better SexyBlack's Sugar Beats.  A place... (queue the music)... where we can all come, share, and build a community of cool, sexy, opinion leaders who's mandate it is to change the world in the name of progression and all things cool... to be ever moving forward in a world that wants to push us back sometimes... To..., I think you get the point.  Tabernacle.

Most importantly Sexyblack's Sugar Beats is nothing without eyes and ears.  Please tell everyone you know about this blog.  To the right, there is an opportunity for you to link this blog to your Facebook wall.  Soon, every post will be able to be shared individually through Facebook and Twitter.  

I promise you nothing but the hot ish everyday all day, but this blog can only go as far as you and I take it.  With feedback from you (keep in mind, I also welcome, and will post any cool posts or ideas that ANY of you may have), this can become OUR blog, because like me, it is nothing... without you.  

SexyBlack

No comments: