...bringing SEXY blogs back.

...bringing SEXY blogs back.




12/14/2009

SEXYBLACK Talk Back -- Christmas Music Links

Hey everyone, I recently received a letter through email and I'd like to share it with you: 
Hey SexyBlack,


My name is Chris Morgan, CEO of Elevations, a company focused on all-around style enhancement.  Anyway, I'm sitting at my desk, and am now ready to dive fully into the Christmas spirit!  My Christmas spirit revolves around the music of the season, specifically the R&B world's take on it.  I was wondering if you can hit me up with a few links for streaming the best of the best holiday music for my listening pleasure at work.  Got any suggestions, oh wise SexyBlack?


SHAMELESS PLUG:  Oh and by the way, look out for the launch of Elevations on-line suite (website, facebook, twitter, blogspot) just in time for Christmas!  When the Elevator doors open, so will the endless opportunities to increase your style footprint on the world!


Elevations... "when you're ready for that NEXT level."
Well, Chris, that is a wonderful question.  I've provided some links below that may interest you.  Christmas Music, in general, tends to be very generic, and to mostly suck.  You have to know where to look.  Urban Christmas music tends to be the only bearable form because of the elevated performance factor of some of your favorite Christmas Classics.  Here are a few links that I frequent in the month of December to get my Sexyblack Christmas on:


Enjoy and Happy Soulful Holidays

SexyBlack

P.S.:  Good luck with Elevations, I look forward to a great year for you.  For everyone else, look out for bi-weekly Style contributions to SexyBlack's Sugar Beats from Elevations in Style, bringing the fashion game to the SexyBlack world... stay tuned.

No comments: