...bringing SEXY blogs back.

...bringing SEXY blogs back.




12/21/2009

SEXYBLACK Talk Back -- Fourth Quarter Review

This just arrived in my inbox:



 Hello, Mr SexyBack,


First off, thank you for bringing sexy blogs back. I appreciate it. If you don’t mind, I would like to get right down to the point: Where the #$@% is your fourth quarter album review?


Yours pissed,


Ms. Done-waiting-for-fourth-quarter-album-review.


Well, um, although your tone leaves something to be desired, Ms. Done..., I was under the impression that there was a very low demand for The Fourth Quarter Review this year, so I have not prepared it... YET.  If other bloggers or even FBers show any interest in the Review, it will be done, EXCLUSIVELY for Sugar Beats.  However, although the response was okay last year, this year, it seems to have wained a bit.  Like I said, though, demand brings results.  Regardless, top album of the year will be revealed by the end of the year as well as some Grammy and Oscar related polls for our followers to participate in.  Some feedback (letting me know what you'd like to see) would be welcome as it seems that this project may not be garnishing the type of attention that I thought it might.

No comments: