...bringing SEXY blogs back.

...bringing SEXY blogs back.




1/21/2010

SEXYBLACK NEW ARTIST FEATURE: DeMattos -- Independent Girl




Now, usually I don't do this. This is a strictly R&B/Hip Hop blog. But a couple guys in my crew are on the Soca/Reggae tip, and they have a new artist named DeMattos. One listen to this nice Lover's Rock joint, and I knew I had to post it. I am impressed, Gentlemen, you have my attention. Check it out, below.


Big up to my boys, Alex and Mike at JamHai. Request this song anywhere possible, and support local T-dot talent (when it's good like this -- otherwise the crap gets through and if you're from T-dot, that's all you got to represent you. You don't want that, do you? -- Thank God for Drake).

For more information on this artist and JamHai, check out:
JamHai Music Productions (if you want dat fyah)

Also, to inquire about JamHai's artists or services, you can spin them an email here.

No comments: